We are excited to be open!
We promise to make every effort to reduce the risk of spreading infection in order to protect everyone’s health.
Below is a list of what to expect upon arrival:
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon entering the building
- We will be checking your temperature
- We will require a Coronavirus Waiver to be signed. Download and print waiver ahead of time.
- If you wish, bring your own mask. Optional face masks are available for purchase.
- Our lobby, your room, and the restroom will be pre sanitized for your visit.
- All cloth chairs have been removed for non-porous chairs.
- All hard surfaces are disinfected between clients.
- Sheets and towels are removed from sealed plastic for each client and placed on disinfected tables prior to your visit.
- Blankets are available upon request (also stored in sealed plastic)
- Sanitation checklist is available upon request.
We appreciate your cooperation!
Please do your part of keeping our community safe by forgoing your appointment if you are not feeling well or are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms.