We are excited to be open!
We promise to make every effort to reduce the risk of spreading infection in order to protect everyone’s health.
Below is a list of what to expect upon arrival:
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon entering the building
- If you wish, bring your own mask.
- Our lobby, your room, and the restroom will be pre sanitized for your visit.
- All cloth chairs have been removed for non-porous chairs.
- All hard surfaces are disinfected between clients.
- Each table is sanitized before placing new clean sheets.
- Blankets are available upon request
We appreciate your cooperation!
Please do your part of keeping our community safe by forgoing your appointment if you are not feeling well or are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms.